2024 Call for Entries
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO APPLIED TO THE 2024 CALL FOR ENTRIES! SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. ARTISTS WILL BE NOTIFIED IN THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2023
The Arts Club of Washington continues its support for the visual arts with the Call for Entries for 2024. Exhibitions are scheduled monthly, providing opportunities for artists to display their works, allows the Arts Club to present a variety of art and artists to gallery visitors.
2024 Call for Entry Guidelines
- Application deadline: July 30, 2023
- Accepted artists contacted: Late summer/Fall 2023
Open to all active, living artists, aged 18 and older.
Single Artist Submissions (This has changed, please note requirements listed below)
- Entry Fee: Checks or money orders should be made payable to the Arts Club of Washington. Applicants interested in paying by credit card should contact Christina Jin at email@example.com.
- General Public: $65 ($75 after June 2, 2023)
- Arts Club Members: $45
- Students: $25 (must include a copy of student ID with application, $35 after June 2, 2023).
- A résumé or CV
- 10 JPG images representative of the works in the proposed exhibit. File names/numbers must correspond with a numbered image list.
- A numbered image list including the Title, Medium, Year, Dimensions and Price.
All information must be submitted at the same time. Incomplete entries will not be considered. Email entries are NOT ACCEPTED.
- An entry fee of $75 ($85 after June 2, 2023), check or money order made payable to the Arts Club of Washington. (If accepted there is an additional $125 hanging fee.) Applicants interested in paying by credit card should contact Christina Jin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition Proposal including background information on the group as well as a short summary of the proposed exhibition (300 words max).
- JPG images of works in the proposed exhibit. File names/numbers must correspond with a numbered image list. Number of images per group is as follows:
- Group of 2 – 3 artists, 10 images each
- Group of 4 – 10 artists, 4 images each
- Group of 11 – 20 artists, 3 images each
- 21 or more artists, 1 image each
- A numbered image list including the Artist Name, Title, Medium, Year, Dimensions and Price.
- A POC (person of contact) for communications and payments must be designated with the submission.
- All information must be submitted at the same time. Incomplete entries will not be considered. Email entries are NOT ACCEPTED.
Tuesday–Friday: 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Saturdays: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Closed Sundays, Mondays, and on official holidays.
Occasionally during normal gallery hours, the Arts Club is used for private events, receptions, meetings, or other activities. At those times, any or all of the galleries may be temporarily closed to the public. Appointments are required at this time.
Christina Jin at email@example.com