Directions & Hours
The Arts Club of Washington is located in the historic Monroe House, just a few blocks from the White House, at 2017 I Street, Northwest, Washington, DC. The Club is near the intersection of 21st Street, Northwest and Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest.
The Arts Club is open 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday through Friday and 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday. The Club is closed on Sunday and Monday. Hours are subject to change.
Arts Club of Washington
2017 I St. NW
Washington, DC 20006
To Reach the Club by Phone
- Tel: 202-331-7282
- Fax: 202-857-3678
- 3: Reservations
- 111: Shelly Gardner, Business Manager
- 113: Kitchen
- 114: Judith Nordin, Arts Club President
- 115: Sass Brown, Marfield Prize Award Administrator
- 117: Ken Kievit, Executive Chef
- 118: Guest Rooms
- 119: Nichola Hays, Gallery Manager & Membership Coordinator
- 120: Yann Henrotte, General Manager
- 121: Bernadine Jean Baptiste, Caretaker
The Club is easily reached by Metro.
Blue/Orange Lines: Midway between the Foggy Bottom and Farragut West Metro Stations.
Red Line: A few blocks from the Farragut North Station (exit on 18th St. side).
For more information, please email us by using this link.